Translate

Montag, 25. Dezember 2017

🎄Merry Christmas🎄 from "Rockmaniacs Bücher Welt"

Quelle. vexels.com

Rockmaniacs Bücher Welt wishes all of you a 🎄M.E.R.R.Y. C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S. 🎄!!!

This year, I had for the first time the pleasure to read a very awesome Christmas book "Winter at Cedarwood Lodge" by Rebecca Raisin. Otherwise, I seldom read Christmas books for Christmas, because I have so many books on my sub.

At the same Time i had the pleasure to read Jake Bible's "ZBurbia 2" too. Two different type of books and I love to have the choice to read whatever I want - whenever I want. The reviews of both books follow in the next days or maybe at the beginning of the new Year.

At this point I would like to thank every single follower on my Blog and on the different Social Medias. I would like to thank every single Author: the most of them became my friends - Thanks for your books and for your friendship. I would like to thank the Publisher Houses, they who work with me. A special Thanks goes to „Luzifer Verlag“ & it's whole Team. 

I wish every single one of you all a Merry Christmas!!!


Yours
Rockmaniac


sweetieskidz.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen